FlexClip Video Editor is a web-based video editing tool created to provide the opportunity to create videos with ease. It is primarily aimed at brands that want to capture greater attention and visibility through streaming video content.
Therefore, it is a video editor that helps marketing experts, editors, individuals, and agencies to find that a great strategy that allows them to gain perceptibility and consequently increase their sales.
FlexClip video editor makes video editing easier
We say it’s “easier” because FlexClip offers a large number of powerful features. You can make a variety of high-quality, engaging video content even if you are inexperienced in creating and editing videos. It offers you tons of templates, music, video clips, and sound effects to create the video you want.
You will also have the ability to create amazing videos in less than 5 minutes. That is why we say that it is very simple to use. It has a fairly intuitive interface. As an online platform, it is available for free on the web.
Whether you use Windows or Mac, you will have a smooth experience with FlexClip. Open it in Chrome for a more optimized experience, thanks to Google’s own browser features.
Characteristics of the tool
- Thousands of templates by default.
- 4,000,000+ stock photos and videos.
- 74,000+ music tracks and sound effects.
- 3,000,000+ animated elements.
- 1,000+ text animations and overlays.
- It is capable of importing your own videos and images to edit as you please.
- You have the ability to create videos from scratch.
- Visual and text improvement.
- Special effects including speed blending and theme-based visuals.
- It has two modes: Timeline and Storyboard.
Types of videos that you can create or edit
FlexClip is an online video editor that supports all kinds of videos you want to make. All social media platform ratios are supported:
- Stories for Facebook and Instagram.
- YouTube videos, including opening and ending.
- Ads for Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Videos for Twitter.
The templates come by default on the web and can be customized for these platforms. You just need to make your choice and add your videos, text, images, sounds, effects, etc. Use the search bar to get the exact options you want.
Templates for videos
You will find templates for various categories with different themes. Below you will find some of these categories:
- Intro & Outra
- Promo & Sale
- Real Estate
- Education & Training
And many more…
With FlexClip, you don’t need to worry about what your content is or who your target audience is. You’ll get tons of ideas on the template page to get your creativity flowing. It is customized in a very specific way to help you with whatever template and theme you want.
If none of these suit what you want to capture in your video, you can obviously start from a blank template. One tip is that you can save a lot of time by using these templates because the rest of the task easily fits into the template of your choice.
And you won’t have to worry that your content isn’t original enough. A default template just makes your content easier to process. The rest of the elements, such as music, fonts, images, and voiceovers, form the real core of the video.
FlexClip is designed to be a video editor that helps you refine your content in the best possible way.
Price of FlexClip video editor?
What we think is best about this platform is that it has a free plan. You can use this free plan to make videos from the thousands of templates for a 1-minute video ad without watermarks.
This can be a great beginning for those who only need short 1 minute videos for social media and are just practicing their long video-making skills. However, incredible business plans can be perfect for small and medium-sized enterprises and influencers who need premium content with their own brands. It starts from $5.99 /month.
Lastly, FlexClip has a lifetime deal on AppSumo right now: https://appsumo.com/products/flexclip/.
It can be said that this video editing platform is perfect for everyone since it adjusts to what you need at the moment.
Here we leave you a simple tutorial on using this video editor if you want one.
- Go to the official website: https://www.flexclip.com/. Log in to your account. Enter the tool from the “Create by Templates” or “Start from Scratch”
- Then choose a template. Type the requirements in the search bar, and you will get the best templates to choose from.
- Once you enter the video editor, you will see a variety of elements that you have the ability to add to the pre-made template. You can edit the fonts, colors, images and add new music to the background if you want.
- Additionally, you can explore more templates from the sidebar. Whether you are a beginner in video making or not, you will have fun trying out the new elements and creating new videos. You can download the video by going to the top bar and clicking the Export button.