Body Grooming has become an indispensable need in today’s world. There are many approaches to the process of trimming and removing your hair. There are different methods to trim different parts of your body. What can be considered safe for one part might not be recommended for another? You need to shave and trim the hair on different parts of your body and leave it on some parts – such as the hair on your forearm.
You might want some hair in areas close to your junk and want no hair on the balls. You might be wondering what the right way to tackle the issue of grooming and trimming your hair is. You have to remember that different parts of your body need to be groomed differently. The same method may not work in two different areas. Make sure that you have the right body grooming device for different body parts.
How To Groom Your Body?
There are specific steps to be followed when grooming yourself. Below, we have discussed some of them-
• Selecting a comb of proper length– It is essential to choose the right comb for different parts of your body. It is possible to manage full growth that might not have been touched by your razor for a long time when using the right comb.
• Trimming your hair– It is essential to trim your hair before you begin to shave it. This ensures that you get the clean body that you have always wanted. It also makes the process of body grooming a lot easier.
• Shower– If you want to trim parts of your body that have been neglected for a while, it is suggested that you take a good shower before you begin. Showering softens your hair and makes it easy for your razor or trimmer to glide over your body.
• Use appropriate shave gels– You must apply the right amount of shaving gel over your hair before you begin shaving it off. This hydrates the hair and makes the process of shaving much more comfortable. Using shave gels also helps protects your body from cuts and injuries.
• Make sure you aren’t using a dull blade– You must use the right blade. You should change your blade attachment if you feel that it has gotten dull. Using a sharp blade makes the process of shaving hassle-free. It also helps clean the hair, which has remained untrimmed for a while.
• Shave with gentle and light strokes– Make sure that you keep your strokes gentle and light. It is important to rinse yourself now and then while shaving. Make sure that you have kept the skin you are shaving taut. If you keep it loose, you will find shaving particularly hard. Choose an appropriate grooming kit device for shaving the hair in sensitive areas such as pubic hair.
• Rinse the blades often– After a few strokes, you should lightly dip your blades in the water. Make sure that you clean every nook and cranny of your blade. Drain the excess water after you are done. Avoid tapping the razor on the wall or sink or wiping it against a towel. This reduces the lifespan of your razor as it affects the intricate design engraved on the razor. You have to keep rinsing the blade to get rid of hair or gel that might have gotten collected.
• Keep applying shaving gel wherever necessary– You might have to take care and shave the same spot from various directions to get a smooth shave. This increases the chances of you getting a shaving rash in the process. To avoid getting a rash, along with any cuts on your body, you should apply shaving gel wherever and whenever you find it necessary.
• Aftershave grooming- After you are done grooming and trimming, you must complete the process of manscaping as well. You must rinse your body parts once again, then dry yourself and apply some moisturizer. It is essential to use some healing crème on your body to soothe your skin.
Similar Article – 9 Men Grooming Products Every Indian Guy Should Know
Grooming Your Chest
You should not shave off your chest hair unless you are a Chippendale, an early nineties porn star or a competitive bodybuilder. It is always good to leave some chest hair intact. It makes sense to get rid of all your hair if you are very athletic and sweat a lot. Professional swimmers must shave their chest hair as they perform shirtless. In other cases, it is advised that you only trim your hair and not shave it completely.
To ensure the well being of your pecs, you have to equip yourself with good electronic trimmers. The guard you make use of and how much hair you keep is absolutely up to you. You have to remember to use the right blade for different spots to ensure proper grooming and to avoid getting cuts in sensitive areas.
Grooming Your Back
You might want to get rid of all the hair on your back. Although there is no research or survey which supports this idea, it remains a popular opinion to remove your back hair altogether. You will never find anyone who appreciates leaving their back hair unshaved.
You might want to make use of salon wax when shaving the hair on your back. If you do not have the cash and time for this, you can make use of at-home devices and processes to take care of your back hair. You have to make sure that you are using your trimmer at the lowest setting to get a good result.
If you want smooth skin without having to put in too much effort, you can make use of some hair removal cream. Apply hair removal cream on your body and rinse it off after 5-10 minutes to get smooth, clear skin.
Grooming Your Privates
Taking care of hair in your private areas is the most critical part of body grooming and personal hygiene. Make sure that you have an entirely separate cleaning and trimming kit for your pubes. You must clean your pubes regularly to avoid the risk of infection. Soak your blades/device in disinfectant before proceeding to shave.
You should trim your pubic hair before you begin to shave it if you are doing it for the first time or haven’t shaved it for a long time. This will ensure that your razor or trimmer does not get clogged up. You also get a better look at your skin, helping you get a better idea of how you should proceed.
You should take necessary precautions and shave in the direction of your hair growth, although this is not applicable at all times. At times you might have to change direction according to the demands of your body. If you are not sure about the right way to clean your privates by yourself, you might want to go to a salon for safety and proper cleaning.
Everyone wishes to look better in today’s times. More than that, people want to feel better and more comfortable with their bodies. Having a well-groomed and clean body is an integral part of personal hygiene. Being well-groomed also helps improve your social life. You will feel more confident and comfortable with yourself when you groom yourself regularly. Proper grooming also helps keep your skin healthy.